- RTO accredited traffic control crews
- Traffic management plans to AS1742.3
- Road Authority & Council approvals
- Notifications to:
- Emergency services
- Bus companies
- Letter box drops
- Local advertising
- Hire arrow & variable message boards
- Emergency response
- 24 Hour, 7 Days per week service
Safety & Training
BeSafe’s priority is to protect the health, welfare of its staff and our Clients employees and sub-contractors. This is achieved via effective management of our staff and the provision of the most up-to-date training and procedures.
Our “Safety First” attitude and high degree of professionalism is well respected in the industry. We ensure health and safety is considered and implemented in all planning and work activities.
Signs & Equipment
- Temporary, Guidance, Regulator, Warning, Road Conditions
- Onsite Traffic Control Signage
- Spotters in an Electrical environment
- Vehicle Mounted Flash Arrow Board
- Mesh Fencing
- Variable Message Board
- Water Filled Barriers
- Class ‘C’ Directional Arrow Board
- Truck Mounted Attenuator
We are able to provide:
- Written procedures and instructions to ensure safe work practices including:
- Safe Work Method Statements
- Job Safety Analysis Report
- Risk Assessment & Evaluation
- Provide information, work instruction, training and supervision to employees, contractors and customers to ensure their safety at all times.
- RTO Accredited Traffic Controllers and First Aid Officers on all sites.
- A continuous program of auditing and to ensure that our employees work in the safest manner.